FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
IN STOCK MEANS IN STOCK
Always thinking of their fat-stringed brethren, Tech 21 NYC had to make a 3-channel, programmable, rig-in-a-box for bassists who can’t get enough of a great thing. Like the TRI-A.C. for guitar, you get three hot tones right at your toetips.
The all-analog circuitry features the same controls as its single channel predecessor: Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it’s saved in that channel. It’s that simple. Three of your faves — to go!
**Sorry international bassists, but US Dealers are not authorized to ship Tech 21 NYC pedals outside of the US. Please contact us if you are having trouble finding Tech 21 NYC products in your home country.
DIMENSIONS & TECH
7.25” [18.4cm] Long
5.25” [13.3cm] Wide
2.25” [5.7cm] High
Weight: 25 oz.
Power Supply not included. Fat Bass Tone carries Universal Power Supplies from EBS and Tech 21 NYC.
- Build your Bass Driver DI into a live rig with a Bass Power Engine 60, and run through the PA for extra power.
- Boldly go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA.
- Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board.
- While larger than Tech 21 NYC's other Sansamp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag.
- Operable with a 9V alkaline battery or optional Tech 21 DC4-A power supply, and it is also phantom powerable.