FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
IN STOCK MEANS IN STOCK
Say goodbye to “tail lift”, maddening intonation and string height adjustments once and for all! Direct retrofit and Rickenbacker®-inspired design maintain the original look, feel, and tone of your beloved bass with absolutely no modifications. Simply remove your old bridge, drop in the Rickenbacker® Bass Bridge, and enjoy superb tone and playability for generations to come.
- Machined from solid aluminum for springy highs or solid brass for exceptional punch and sustain.
- Outfitted with the Hipshot A Style saddles for independent side-to-side, height, and intonation adjustments.
- Groove-locking saddle design prevents saddles from slipping and buzzing.
- Rugged construction and premium materials ensure that the bridge will never warp or bend.
- Available in chrome finish.
- Bridge is ambidextrous so it fits left hand and right handed basses.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov // Read Hipshot's side of the story.
3.97" [100.84mm] Wide