FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
IN STOCK MEANS IN STOCK
Lindy Fralin's Split ’51 P-Bass is a great replacement for 50’s and reissues. Loud and clear, with no hum. Using USA-Made parts and made by hand, their pickups sound leaps and bounds better than the stock pickups. This is the Hum-Cancelling version of Fralin's ’51 P-Bass.
Lindy Fralin's combination of authentic 50’s P-Bass tone and a Left-Right Coil Design give you killer tone, with no hum! With no modification necessary, the Fralin Split ’51 will drop right into your era-authentic bass or re-issue with ease. This pickup will fatten up your bass up a bit, too.
Warm, rich, full, with no hum. The top end is warm and round; the low end is full, deep, and dynamic. Fralin's Split ’51 is the perfect pickup for those who want an era-authentic 50’s P-Bass tone with no hum. The extended low end is deep, rich, and full. Alnico 5 Magnets give this pickup optimal tonal balance and output. By adding a second coil, they were able to achieve a completely silent operation, with a hint of fatness added to it.
- Lindy Fralin Original Design – Completely Hum-Cancelling
- Original Fender specifications, with modern output
- Superb articulation for a clean and clear tone
- Designed to be even across all frequencies
- USA-made Alnico 5 Magnets for optimal tonal balance and output
- Hand-wound with our “Sectioning” technique for unique, dynamic tone
- Hand-built fiberboard Bobbins for unrivaled quality control
- 10-Year Warranty on manufacturing defects
3.3" [8.38cm] Long
.95" [2.41cm] Wide
Stock Ohm Reading:
17.5mm (Magnet to Magnet)
42-Gauge Single Poly Nylon, Alnico 5 Magnets, Hand-made Bobbins