FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
IN STOCK MEANS IN STOCK
Sadowsky basses have long been a favorite in the arsenal of professional players. From touring musicians to Broadway bassists, Sadowsky has been at the forefront of modern low-end innovation, while still maintaining the classic elegance of a traditional Jazz Bass®.
The all new, reimagined MetroExpress basses are a great way to experience Sadowsky tone and quality without boutique prices. Equipped with the original Sadowsky 2 Band, Boost only Preamp and Noise Cancelling passive pickups, these basses compliment every style of player.
Featuring the original MetroExpress Logo, updated string retainer and Roasted Maple necks, the playability of these instruments rival those in much higher price points.
New features on the basses include the Just-A-Nut III and Easy Access Backplate, making setups a breeze. The Sadowsky MetroExpress basses are a great addition to any collection!
TECH & SPECS
- 5 String Fretted Hybrid PJ Bass®
- Body Wood: Okoume
- Body Finish Color: Solid Black (Tortoise Pickguard)
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: Sadowsky Quick Release 18mm
- Preamp: Sadowsky Onboard 2 Band
- Preamp Configuration: 4 Knob (Volume - Reverse Blend - Bass w/Push-Pull for Preamp Bypass - Treble)
- Bridge & Neck Pickups: Sadowsky Passive Single Coil J
- Comes with Sadowsky PortaBag gig bag
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Bolt On Neck
- Neck Finish: Natural Oil
- Fretboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- 34" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- Number of Frets: 21