FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
IN STOCK MEANS IN STOCK
A true hands-on professional, Steve Harris not only formed Iron Maiden (in 1975), he writes the bulk of their songs, plays multiple instruments, mixes recordings, directs and edits both live and production videos, and sings. As if that wasn’t enough, Steve somehow finds time for British Lion, which he describes as a side project that’s more mainstream rock than metal. And yet, he’s enviably humble. Known for his galloping fleet-fingered bass lines, Steve’s distinctive style and tone have, and continue to be, required reading –whether you’re into metal or not.
Like Tech 21 NYC's other signature gear, the SH1 is not just for one single tone or genre. The controls are designed to provide an expansive range of adjustability so you can dial in a wide spectrum of bass tones as well.
**Sorry international bassists, but US Dealers are not authorized to ship Tech 21 NYC pedals outside of the US. Please contact us if you are having trouble finding Tech 21 NYC products in your home country.
FEATURES & TECH
7.75” [19.7cm] Long
2.5” [6.4cm] Wide
1.25” [3.2cm] High
Weight: 12 oz.
- All-analog SansAmp™ technology
- Two channel modes with individual Gain and Level controls
- Blend to control the ratio of SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation and your direct instrument signal
- 4-band active EQ, cut or boost ±18dB
- Bite switch to activate a “Steve” boost for extra clank and clarity
- Chromatic tuner
- 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input
- XLR output with ground lift to go direct to a PA desk or studio board
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Speaker simulation defeat switch
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included 9V DC Universal Power Supply: Model #DC9. “Auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V240V, 200mA. Includes interchangeable international prong assemblies for EU, UK, Australia/New Zealand for use anywhere in the world.
Steve Harris SH1 Signature Pedal User Manual